AfterCare provides a safe and fun environment for Lausanne students from the time of school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. daily. Students have the opportunity for arts and crafts, sports and games, steam and technology plus homework time and snack time. Monthly rates cover after school care every day of the month that school is in session. For the 2020 - 2021 school, AfterCare policies have changed as follows:
1. Drop-In AfterCare is available in limited quantities to allow us to cohort and contact trace our students safely during COVID-19 times. Please email email@example.com if you need to request a day.
2. Students and staff will remain in mask with the exception of snack time.
3. Students will have their own supplies and materials to use during AfterCare hours
4. Students will be picked up from their classroom and taken to their assigned AfterCare space; however, they will remain in their cohorts and socially distanced.
5. All students will be picked up in the Shockey Carpool between 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Please call 901-484-3390 and our AfterCare staff will escort your child to the Shockey carpool.
For more information on safety and health protocols, please visit https://www.lausanneschool.com/coronavirus-response for further details or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Winter Fees
Late Pick-Up Fees:
The following Late Pick-Up Fees apply to all Aftercare participants for the 2020 - 2021 academic year:
First Late Pick-Up: Fee Waived up to 15 minutes
Second Late Pick-Up: Fee of $5.00 per minute, per child
All Late Pick-Ups Thereafter: Fee of $5.00 per minute, per child
The Lausanne 360° Department, email@example.com
Aftercare Desk Phone Number: 901-591-1177
Leslie Crais, Director of Aftercare Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 901-474-1048
Meg Cline, Assistant Director of AfterCare & Director of Summer Programming: email@example.com, 901-474-1055
Kenzie Neel, Director of Conservatory: firstname.lastname@example.org, 901-474-1014
Lausanne 360°provides opportunities for all students to explore their passions!
Modal body text goes here.